Yes, if South Carolina Passions is the primary site you join within Passions Network, then you will have 100% free access to the primary features within South Carolina Passions. Please note that ALL primary features will be 100% free (i.e. photo personals, email – send & receive, text chat, friends lists, groups, ‘LIKING’, etc), but OPTIONAL advanced (and highly worthwhile) features are limited to upgraded members. Examples of optional advanced features include:
1)’Network Wide Access’ to the other 260+ sites within Passions Network, opening up access to millions more member profiles (instead of restricting yourself to the profiles on South Carolina Passions)
2) Audio/Video chat
3) Surfing Incognito
4) Hiding one’s profile from search engines and non-logged in members
5) Seeing ‘LIKES’ first, before reciprocating
6) Having an unlimited number of members in your ‘WHO VIEWED ME’ area
(Non-upgraded members have a limit on how long members are displayed)
7) Enjoying member photos 300% larger within the WHO VIEWED ME section of your site profile pages
South Carolina Passions is part of the Passions Network niche dating social network. The focus of the sites within Passions Network is to help people meet others who share similar interests, and unlike most dating sites, individual sites within Passions Network do not cost anything. Upon joining South Carolina Passions, you become a member of the Passions Network network of sites, with the option to add other Passions Network sites into your account if you choose*. Please note that you will only appear on the site(s) in the network that you add to your account. This approach lets people create their own personal social network of dating sites, customized specifically to their particular interests (or passions) in life. *Adding some Passions Network sites into your account can only take place if you CHOOSE to upgrade to a 'Network Wide Membership'. This is completely optional, and there are many 100% free sites available to be added to your existing account without upgrading.
While dating is a focus within Passions Network, it is open to anyone looking to meet others who share similar 'passions'. For example, if you consider yourself part of the South Carolina community, then South Carolina Passions is the site for you. If you have a passion for yoga, join the Yoga Passions site to find a yoga partner. If you love movies, join the Movies Passions site to find others who share your passion for film. While shared interests can lead to dating when both parties are interested, it is not the sole focus of Passions Network.
There is no cost to join any specific site within Passions Network. Please note that you are limited to a single site within the network unless you choose to upgrade to 'Network Wide Access', which would allow you to add as many of the other 260+ sites within the network as you would like.
We would encourage you to consider upgrading to 'Network Wide Access', which will allow you to add any sites that match your interests. Passions Network is a network of individual sites, each with a focus on a specific interest (or Passion), or on a specific geographic region. For example, if you have a passion for yoga, and for reading, and you are a Republican vegetarian, you could choose to make your profile available on each of the Passions sites focused on those interests. Perhaps you will make a new friend via the Vegetarian Passions site, even though you may have joined via the Yoga Passions site originally.
Passions Network has been designed to make it easy for members to move throughout the sites within their accounts. Just use the JUMP menu appearing in the upper portion of your browser to jump from site-to-site within your account without having to log in and out of each site.
No. Passions Network does not provide your email address to anyone. Email messages between members are sent via the internal email system.
- Free Photo Personals
- Free South Carolina Chat
- Free Audio Chat* (Upgraded Members Only)
- Free Webcam Chat* (Upgraded Members Only)
- Free Instant Messaging (Accessible Within The Chat System)
- Free South Carolina Blogs (In development due to our network upgrade.)
- Free Email (Unlimited Send & Recieve With Up To 10 Members Per Day)
- Free South Carolina Forums
- Favorites / Friends List
- WHO VIEWED ME
- LIKING other members and being notified of mutual LIKES
- Smooches, Hugs, Bites, Punches, Etc. (In development due to our network upgrade.)
- Virtual Gifts (In development due to our network upgrade.)
- Private/Public Messages & More!
Your 'Favorites / Friends' list allows you to keep track of the people you are interested in, as well as your close friends.
1) What are LIKES?
LIKES are ways for members to create a personal list of members they find interesting for some reason.
2) How do they work?
The LIKE button is located on member profile pages and when members see other members they are interested in, they are encouraged to LIKE that member (although there is a limit of 10 LIKES per member per day for Non-upgraded members and a limit of 20 LIKES per member per day for Upgraded members). The way LIKES work is that the LIKED member is NOT notified UNLESS they LIKE you back at some point…in which case both members are then notified that they ‘LIKE’ one another. This allows shy members to find out who is interested in them via mutual LIKE notifications.
3) Who sees them?
Members who have LIKED other members can keep track of who they have LIKED, when they LIKED them and on which site in the network they LIKED the other member.
4) Where are they managed?
LIKE management is handled within the ‘Members Liked’ page, accessible via the SETTINGS link on a members profile page.
5) How do Upgraded members benefit?
Upgraded members have the ability to see who has LIKED them already…before they have initiated a LIKE. This option speeds up connections since upgraded members can focus their attention on members who have already expressed interest via a LIKE.
A 'smooch' is a quick way to express your interest in someone without writing an email message. See someone you would like to chat with? Send them a 'smooch'. Or take advantage of some of the other fun options like 'hugs', 'licks', 'bites' and 'punches'.(In development due to our network upgrade.)
'Groups' allow you to further define a little of who you are, within individual Passions Network sites. 'Groups' also allow you to find people who share some similarity with you, whether it be a personal trait or a specific interest…and hopefully this will make it easier to break the ice and make new friends. Take a moment to browse some of the South Carolina Passions Groups to see how they work.
- Join for free.
- Upload up to ten photos.
- Consider upgrading to 'Network Wide Access', although this in not required.
- If you upgrade, add every site that matches your interests.
- Create a unique description of yourself for each site you join.
- Join the 'Groups' that best describe you, or your interests.
- Begin LIKING other members of interest so that you will be notified if they LIKE you back.
- If you have already have a website or blog, add a link to South Carolina Passions.
- Tell your friends about our network of free dating & social networking sites.
(All features are available and 100% free on the primary site you join within the network! )
First, we’d like to encourage you to reconsider deleting your account for the following reasons:
1) The Site You Joined Is FREE
2) We Are Adding New Features Every Week
3) New Members Are Joining Everyday & Existing Members Are Logging Back In Everyday
4) Passions Network Is The ONLY 260+ Niche Dating/Social Network Online – Enjoy Unique Features Not Seen Anywhere Else
5) Email Notifications Can Be Easily Modified (If That Is An Issue)
6) Passions Network Is One Of The VERY Few Dating Networks Over 13 Years Old – Because It Works
7) Members Are Meeting, Forming Relationships, Marrying & Having Babies – YAY!
If you would still like to delete your account, send an email requesting account deletion to email@example.com.
Please use ‘Delete Account’ in the subject line of your message.
Please send your account deletion request from the same email associated with your account.
Please include your account username.
- Link to South Carolina Passions.
- Tweet about South Carolina Passions.
- Blog about South Carolina Passions.
- Create and upload a YouTube video about South Carolina Passions.
- Click the Social Media Options in the upper left of South Carolina Passions when you are logged in.
- Click the Facebook Like button in the upper left of South Carolina Passions when you are logged in.